Blogger Templates

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Australis Fairy Bread


This is a limited edition release that I picked up from Priceline last week for $7.95.  I fell in love with this polish in the store, it was so shiny and glittery.  It's got small and medium pink, green, blue, gold and orange hex glitter in a clear base.  It lost some of its appeal on application when I realised that all the medium hexes were taco'd (facepalm). the taco is not too bad, just enough to make you need to use 2 thick coats of top coat to get a nice smooth finish.


Chock full o' glitter!


I tried to get an example of the medium taco hexes


Single coat of femme fatale lightseye, 2 coats of Fairy Bread and 1 coat Ulta3 non chip.

I love chunky glitters!





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I got this polish with "taco-free" glitters.

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award !!
    http://melmyissta.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/small-blogger-followers-unite-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete