Blogger Templates

Saturday 18 August 2012

Max Factor New Polishes including Fantasy Fire


I knew it would make it here eventually! I got my hands on a bottle of Fantasy Fire yesterday at Target! Apparently its a near dupe for Clarins 230 which is discontinued.


Here I've got 2 coats over Ulta3 Orchid. Fantasy Fire is a purple jelly base with amazing colour shifting particles and in the right lighting a duochrome! So much awesome in one tiny (4.5ml) bottle. It moves from purple to brown to green to red and gold.



This lovely orange is Satsuma.  It's a really lovely glossy orange creme, and a colour I will come back to many times during summer I'm sure. 4.5ml bottle.




And lastly here is Raspberry Blush.  It's a deep pink, almost burgandy, glossy creme polish.  11ml bottle. Sorry for the shadow in the picture.. my head got in the road!



I am really loving these new polishes from Max Factor.  Application on all was easy and smooth.  None of the above photos have a top coat, so you can see how glossy they are.  Will most definitely be grabbing more of these when I see them on special.

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Fantasy Fire in Australia YESSSS!!! I'm leaving my house right now to get it thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at these the other day and couldn't decide which ones to get, apart from FF of course. lol Now I know, Satsuma and Rasberry Blush are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satsuma really surprised me and am totally in love with it. I'm pretty sure it is part of the limited edition mini range, so I fully intend to pick up another bottle before they all vanish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to Buy Max factor Products Online, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/brands/maxfactor/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of your blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these websites buy nail polish online india | Skin Brightening services at home

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is clearly a lot to identify about this. I think you made various good points in features also.
    24k gold serum Karachi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.
    24k gold serum

    ReplyDelete