Blogger Templates

Friday 14 September 2012

Calypso Holiday.. Anyone?



It's an ulta3 sneak peek full of awesomesauce! I managed to get my hands on this little beauty (and a few others, if you follow me on instagram you might see them over the next few weeks), they will be available for purchase very soon, so keep your eyes peeled!


This is 2 coats no top coat. It has a greeny-yellow pearl at the right angle. I was working in the City yesterday and had so many compliments on how pretty it is.  


Application was nice and 2 coats gave full non streaky coverage, no issue with the brush at all, and drying time was great. I'm really loving the new collections that ulta3 is releasing and am looking forward to being able to buy this full collection when its released later this year!


I love Aussie nails!







1 comment:

  1. The polish look so pretty. And does it look awesome in the sun? What other colour/ finishes are they going to release with this collection? I'm so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete