Blogger Templates

Monday 24 September 2012

Ulta 3 Soft Hydrangea and Dollish Polish Go Luigi!


It was a pretty warm Spring day here on Sunday so I decided I needed a cool blue to help cool me down.  Ulta3 Soft Hydrangea is part of their Pretty Pastels collection and as always a bargain at $2.  Maybe it was just the hot weather, but I found application a little tricky as the polish was quite thick and went slightly streaky on application but smoothed out nicely while drying.


I couldn't help myself and as much as I love plain colours..



Glitter gives everything so much more depth and texture!!  I received Dollish Polish Go Luigi! a few weeks ago and was looking for the perfect polish for it to go over.  And the bonus is I got a star!  


This is 2 coats of  Ulta3 Soft Hydrangea, 1 coat of  Dollish Polish Go Luigi! and 1 coat of Ulta3 non chip.  Really happy with this combination although my Mario addicted 6 year old was very upset that I did not use It's Me Mario! 




No comments:

Post a Comment